What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly trained and skilled independent entrepreneur who utilizes today’s technology to provide a myriad of executive or general administrative support services via the internet to meet the growing needs of today’s businesses. A VA has the ability to make a powerful impact on the productivity of entrepreneurs, contractors, educators, realtors and even individuals. A VA develops a long-term collaborative relationship with the client to help them move ahead and succeed in their business.
By working with a VA, the client is able to enjoy the “behind the scenes” support from an administrative staffer that once was only afforded to large corporations. The only difference is this process is interconnected via email, telephone, fax and video or audio call. Distance is never an issue!
Most clients spend an excessive amount of time and focus on administrative task versus really directing their focus on growing their business.
We’re The Solution That Your Business Needs!
Why hire a VA?
A Virtual Assistant can:
- Accelerate your business’ growth by freeing up your time to focus on the more important aspects of your business.
- Reduce the need for additional office equipment, office supplies or office space for an additional employee.
- Eliminate the added task or cost of having to do payroll or payroll taxes and any entitlements that comes with hiring additional employees.
- Save you money on an annual basis by costing less than an in-office administrative or executive assistant because you only pay for the time it takes to complete the assigned task or project.
- Save you valuable time on repetitive administrative task or task that you don’t want to do.
- Save you valuable time on exploratory, new or reoccurring projects.
- Transform your vision and creative ideas into reality.